Friday, May 6, 2011

{FRIDAY FAVORITES} and a Thank You!

First I’d like to start off with a little thank you! WOW…what a great surprise this morning, 100 followers! I totally did a double take trust me! I’d like to take a second to thank you all for joining me on my journey. I struggle day in and day out to keep up with my passion for crafting, while working a full time job, being the best mom I can be, maintaining a home, and being a wife. There seems to be very little time for me and my hobbies, But I somehow fit it all in. It’s so lovely to have such wonderful people to share my ideas with. So with that…

THANK YOU!!!

******************************************
I just {heart} this printable from Poppies at Play! Don’t forget to stop by and get a copy for yourself.


******************************************
I didn’t get around to making a printable party collection for mothers day, but I came across this cute one from Kiki Creates and had to share.


******************************************
This mom’s day banner is so darn cute from HGTV! They even share the how to’s.



I hope you all have a wonderful Mothers Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
http://thepinkinkdoodle.blogspot.com/